Syndicated Market Research
Our syndicated research services are carefully designed to render maximum value. We play the role of strategic thought partners, to our publishers. Our elaborate experience as a market research aggregator and to client feedbacks, enables us with the ability to design a comprehensive market research report. These reports are designed to cater to a large audience, across the value chain. From manufactures to investment bankers, our syndicated reports are designed to render value to any interested party. We invite our clients to subscribe to our syndicated research services and gain access to an extensive portfolio of reports. A typical structure of a market research report is provided below:
- Section on market variables: Market drivers, restraints, opportunities and their impact on growth, are included in this section. High level analysis, such as consumer preference matrix, pricing analysis, and PESTEL analysis are a part of this section.
- Section on market size & forecast: Regional and segment level market sizes & forecast, encompass this section. Pertinent analysis on growth, is also a part of this section.
- Section on competitive landscape: Competitor categorization (established, innovators, & niche market players), and company profiles of key players, build this section.
Subscription Based Services
With no minimum engagement value, we have designed a unique subscription model. The following are the categories of subscriptions:
- Report based subscription: We offer clients the option of availing monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annual report subscription services to remain up-to-date about the current market happenings so as to formulate or modify strategies accordingly and keep a tab on the industry competitiveness.
- Man-hour based subscription: Our clients can buy man-hours and can then use them for their research needs as and when required
- Pay-as-you-go subscription: Delta, operates on a 360-degree flexible service model. We understand that some of our clients may not be able to assess their requirements at the beginning of a financial year. Therefore, we have come up with a unique subscription facility, which lets our clients engage with us for small to elaborative research requirements as required